+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pagina 1 di 3 1 2 3 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 10 di 26

Discussione: Hello everybody

Junior Member L'avatar di bebopnoun

Hello everybody

Hello,

I'm bebopnoun, a french fan of anime and mangas. I love and collect items on Saint Seiya, Hajime no Ippo, Bleach, Naruto, Slam Dunk, One Piece, Macross, and Full Metal Alchemist.

I'm a diorama makers and I have create a blog call "window on diorama" for show the works of many creators and give some tutorials.
    http://fenetresurdiorama.blogspot.fr/
    I have made and article about Delendul's work and he put the link and your forum so that's why I'm here.

I use the occasion to say for all italian fans that I am full of admiration of how italian are fans and make live their passion for anime, mangas and figures.
    You have many creators, (draws, dioramas, cosplays, great and big collections, etc...) and I found it really awesome.

And sorry I'm not speaking italian so I prefer post in english.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member L'avatar di MATRIX
    Welcome bebopnoun by me and by all users itakon.

We are honored to make your acquaintance and proud that the name of itakon is also known in France. The merit of what 'is undoubtedly due to two large dioramisti that belong to our forum: Delendul and Hitokiri.

It is we who thank you for the excellent work you are doing to raise awareness around the world work and the creations of artists with their ideas and their creativity 'give rise to the masterpieces of the world of the anime and manga . We will try in the future to give more and more 'space to the works of artists not only Italian but around the world.

WELCOME!!!
      Spoiler:
    Gruppo Ufficiale Hot Toys Italia

Moderator L'avatar di GILLMAN
    Localit
    Laguna Nera Amazzonia
    Welcome bebopnoun.

First of all welcome to itakon!

You are our first international user, it's a pleasure to meet you here
    What Matrix said is right, we love to push forward our sculptors and dioramists especially for their great works made by passion and love for this kind of things. I really appreciate your blog, it is very interesting but sadly i don't speak french, so i can't read your posts...but i'm sure that they are very useful and full of great informations. I really hope to see some specials like yours here in itakon too

However i have to thanks delendul and hitokiri, both big dioramists and great persons

Welcome bebopnoun

Junior Member L'avatar di bebopnoun
    Thank you everyone, glad to be the first foreigner membrer ^^

If you want to show french work, I can give you some links of french creators, specially one living in Menton near Italia and speak Italian. (his name yodin)

For my blog you can translate all the blog (but with google traduction) with the button "translate" placed in the bottom of the page

And yes itakon is a website recognized in France, congratulations for the gret work you do

Moderator L'avatar di Bug666
    Localit
    Padova
    First not-Italian user! Itakon it's becoming famous all over the world (Europe 'till now...for the entire world there's enough time... )
    Thanks a lot bebopnoun, you make us proud of being part of such a great family!

Senior Member L'avatar di DariaKyu
    Localit
    Napoli
    Hi bebopnoun, welcome to itakon!
    Amante delle figures jap, della musica rock [80's docet] e della buona lettura! Tσиу Tαkα Lσνєя

ALTER MAX FACTORY KOTOBUKIYA GSC

Moderator L'avatar di G4mer89
    Localit
    Gotham City
    Welcome Bebopnoun

Senior Member L'avatar di Jojo_Star
    Localit
    Roma
    First international user...wow!

FELL THE POWER OF ITAKON! So, welcome bepo!

+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pagina 1 di 3 1 2 3 UltimaUltima

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi